FC Reed Middle School-Grade Book
RESA has upgraded the computerized Student Accounting System to allow
parent access. The ability to monitor your son or daughter's
grades and attendance can now be securely viewed from your internet
browser at home. You can also review your son or daughter's Employability
Development Plan (EDP). Access requires an internet connection,
a confidential user identification number and a pin number issued
to the parent by Reed Middle School.
Note: The Gradebook
is a grading program for teachers. Teachers enter their grades
at different times. The Gradebook is not intended as a "weekly
1. Start at the home page of your internet browser.
2. Navigate to the Berrien County RESA web site at: http://bridgmanpowerschool.berrienresa.org/public
3. Click on Parent Sign In.
4. Enter the user ID and pin number obtained from the RMS Office. *
5. Click on Gradebook to view your son or daughter's grades.
6. Click on the drop down menu next to Courses to navigate through your son
or daughter's schedule.
7. Click on Return to Main Menu to exit or check attendance.
*Contact the Reed Middle School office at 465-5410
for your ID and PIN.
• The login ID and PIN confidentiality is crucial–do not give out
the login information. You may change the PIN given to you at the sign-in screen.
• Please allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
• Grading for assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Please
check with your son or daughter and/or their teachers for the particular policy
in the class.
• If questions arise, please speak with your son or daughter first, then
his or her teacher and then the counselor or principal.